Below is a example of the menu options that are included within your catered stay. These include a daily continental and cooked breafast, a freshly baked afternoon cake served with tea and coffee and a 3 course evening meal with wine.
Freshly baked croissants & pan aux chocolate
French breads and jam selection
Selection of cereals & muesli
Milk and dairy free alternatives
Fruit and natural yogurts
Toast and butter
Apple & orange juices
Bean to cup coffee selection & tea’s
Lemon drizzle cakes
Victoria sponge cakes
Scones, jams & cream
3 COURSE DINER WITH WINE
Coq au vin, creamy potatoes & seasonal vegtables
Chinese style pork belly, rice & mixed veg
Our Legendary BBQ ribs, baker chips, maple and pecan slaw
Salmon with prosecco beurre blanc, steamed ribbon vegtables
Roast confit duck leg with roasted potatoes, cauliflower puree & vegtables
Stunning french onion soup with toasted gruyere crouton
Our legendary Rump steak with a St Agur and shallot sauce and rosemary potatoes.
Sticky toffee pudding with a salt caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Mozarella and sundried tomato crostini on a rocket salad.
- Tomato and olive tapenade bruschetta.
- Roast butternut squash soup infused with rosemary.
- Creamy roasted red pepper and tomato soup with dill
- Broccoli and bleu d’avergne soup
- French onion soup with toasted gruyere crouton
- Sri Lankan carrot and coconut soup with fresh coriander.
- Sage and parmesan arancini with sweet chilli sauce.
- Sweet roasted garlic and thyme risotto with almond crumble
- Smoked salmon salad with beetroot.
- Warm goats cheese, creme fraiche and caramelised red onion tart.
- Merguez (French spicy sausage), chickpea and mint salad.
- Courgette wrapped falafel with tzatziki.
- Sharing platters – local cheese and charcuterie platter.
- Baked mont d’or cheese with toasted bread brochettes.
- Morroccan cauliflower and cumin fritters with a lime yoghurt dip
- Coq au vin with creamy mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Beef carbonnade with a gruyere melt crouton, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Sweet and sticky chinese beef slow cooked with rice and mixed vegetables.
- Smoky shredded chilli beef with sweet potato chips, fresh salsa salad and cucumber dip.
- Rump steak with a St Agur and shallot sauce and rosemary potatoes.
- Slow cooked Normandy pork with apple
- Chinese style pork belly with rice and mixed vegetables
- Pork belly with braised red cabbage, apple compote and gratin potatoes.
- Dan’s legendary BBQ Ribs served with baker chip potatoes and a maple and pecan veggie slaw.
- Tenderloin of pork in Armagnac cream sauce served with potatoes and roast vegetables
- Pork Tenderloin stuffed with apple and boursin with pommes grenaille
- Lemon and herb stuffed pork loin with an onion and madeira sauce.
- Fiery lamb shanks, with spring onion mashed potatoes and sauteed savoy cabbage.
- Braised lamb with orange and saffron risotto.
- Lamb leg steak with a honey and balsamic jus and pommes anna.
- Chocolate and passion fruit tart.
- White chocolate cheesecake with a raspberry coulis.
- Sticky toffee pudding with a salt caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Tart au citron.
- Wholemeal apple fritters with a Jack Daniels dipping sauce and apple sorbet.
- Lemon meringue pie.
- Lemoncino panna cotta with chocolate ice cream.
- Chocolate and amaretto mousse.
- Lemon posset with shortbread.
- Croissant, white chocolate and whisky pudding with pouring cream.
- Key lime pie.
- Tarta de naranja and cinnamon mascarpone.
- Summer fruit tartlets with creme patissiere.
- Chocolate mousse cake.
- Chocolate and Baileys Espresso Pot
- Individual raspberry, gin and pistachio trifles
- Lemoncino Tiramisu
- Lightly poached pear with caramel sauce and roquefort