ASK US ABOUT ADDING A FULL OR FLEXI CATERING PACKAGE TO YOUR HOLIDAY
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Ask us about adding catering onto your holiday. You can have as little or as much catering to suit you, just let us know and we will endeavour to make your holiday perfect. From a one off celebratory meal, or fresh bread delivery each morning to a fully catered package with your own inhouse personal chef for the week – the choice is your
Our chalets are self catered and both have well provided kitchens so cooking is no problem, we can also provide high chairs for children. Les Gets village has plenty of restaurants to choose from, and Restaurant des Granges is just a 10 minute walk away. We are happy to book restaurants for you in advance of your holiday, just let us know when you book.
BREAKFAST SAMPLE MENU
- Fresh croissants, pan au chocolat and bread along with a selection of cereals, hams, cheese, fruit and yoghurt.
- Every other day, we serve a variety of hot option such as scrambled eggs on toast with crispy bacon.
- All of this is served with a selection of fruit juices, coffee and a choice of teas.
AFTERNOON TEA SAMPLE MENU
- Freshly baked cakes taken from our library of recipes such as cinnamon spiced carrot, decadent chocolate or sticky lemon drizzle cake.
- Served with coffee and a choice of teas.
EVENING MEAL SAMPLE MENU
- Canapé: Smoked salmon blinis with cream cheese, capers and a squeeze of lemon.
- Starter: Carrot and ginger soup with creme fraiche, toasted seeds and croutons.
- Main: Garlic and thyme marinated pork fillet mignon with apple sauce, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy.
- Dessert: Baked vanilla cheesecake with red berries and cream.
- Cheese: Selection of local cheeses.
CHILDREN’S SAMPLE MENU
- Main: Toad in the hole with mashed potato and seasonal vegetables.
- Dessert: Apple crumble and ice cream.