WINTER FOOD HIGHLIGHTS
WITH A SELECTION OF SAMPLE MENUS
More lifts are opening across the Portes du Soleil this weekend, starting with the lifts in Avoriaz today and then links start opening up across the next week as far as Morgins.
Add Siberian snow to the list of things that can influence how bad the winter weather will be in the United States, according to new research…
FOOD HIGHLIGHTS & SAMPLE MENUS
The cuisine offered at Pure Peaks is a big part of what makes our winter holidays so special. We have designed fantastic menus using fresh quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible. Our dishes not only look great, but most importantly, they taste great too.
Both chalets operate exclusively as fully catered during the winter season. This includes hearty breakfasts, afternoon tea and five course evening meals accompanied by complimentary wine. Food can be prepared to meet the needs of all your party’s dietary requirements. This includes vegans, celiacs, nut allergies, other allergies and vegetarian cuisine, which is one of our specialities.
We also provide early suppers for children with a specialist child friendly menu. Once booked, we will run through your menu with you and check that we have covered all of your requirements.
BREAKFAST SAMPLE MENU
- Fresh croissants, pan au chocolat and bread along with a selection of cereals, hams, cheese, fruit and yoghurt.
- Every other day, we serve a variety of hot option such as scrambled eggs on toast with crispy bacon.
- All of this is served with a selection of fruit juices, coffee and a choice of teas.
AFTERNOON TEA SAMPLE MENU
- Freshly baked cakes taken from our library of recipes such as cinnamon spiced carrot, decadent chocolate or sticky lemon drizzle cake.
- Served with coffee and a choice of teas.
EVENING MEAL SAMPLE MENU
- Canapé: Smoked salmon blinis with cream cheese, capers and a squeeze of lemon.
- Starter: Carrot and ginger soup with creme fraiche, toasted seeds and croutons.
- Main: Garlic and thyme marinated pork fillet mignon with apple sauce, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy.
- Dessert: Baked vanilla cheesecake with red berries and cream.
- Cheese: Selection of local cheeses.
CHILDREN’S SAMPLE MENU
- Main: Toad in the hole with mashed potato and seasonal vegetables.
- Dessert: Apple crumble and ice cream.